Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Elitmus or AMCAT

If you are looking for a job and till now just making the efforts. Think once again!

Are the efforts paying you off ?

Thinking about giving some placement paper? then we are here to help you with and choose which exam can help you out!

Elitmus or AMCAT ??


Here are some people's views which can help you out.

  1. I have given both, and I got three calls within 15 days from eLitmus but I didn't got any calls from AMCAT though I scored equally good in both of them, only good company that came for recruitment through AMCAT was Ericsson(for ECE), that too after a year from giving the test... Its your call, if you are from ECE, you might consider giving it coz its cheaper(300 when I gave) compared to eLitmus(700), if you are from any other branch, AMCAT is a wastage of money. Companies that hire through AMCAT are mostly BPO's, when the AMCAT ppl came to my college they used to say that HCL is hiring, thats why I gave, later I came to know that it was HCL COMNET (BPO). No calls came thereafter. 
    -Mridul
  2. elitmus is definitely better... i have give amcat also n scored good score in that ....there r no recruitment through amcat ... bpo companies r coming or small companies with lower package...give elitmus n try to score well in it then u will have chance... -Dhruv

No comments:

Post a Comment